Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
As you use the Site or Service, we may collect two types of information from you: (1) “personally identifiable information” (as described below); and (2) “non-personally identifiable information” (as described below).
“Personal Information” or “Personally identifiable information” is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, or company name.
Here are some examples of the ways in which we may collect and store your personally identifiable information through the Site or Service:
- We may collect your first and last name, email address, or other information, if you register for an account or if you fill out certain forms or online requests on the Site or Service;
- We may collect your name and email address if you contact us with a question;
- We may collect your first and last name, email address, and account number if you make a payment on the website or if we must remit payment to you.
Here are some examples of ways through which we may collect and store your non-personally identifiable information through the Site or Service, and how we use such information:
- Log Information: When you use the Site or Services or view content provided through the Site or Service, we automatically collect and store certain information in our server logs. This type of information includes details of how you use the Site or Service, IP address information described below, web pages that have been viewed by you, date and time, domain type, device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware, settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your requests, and referral URL.
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address: Your “IP address” is a number that lets computers attached to the internet know where to send you data, such as screens and pages of our services that you view. We use this information to deliver our screens and pages to you upon request, to tailor our services to the interests of you and our other visitors, and to measure traffic to and within our services. Your IP address may also let us know your general location.
- Demographic Information: “Demographic Information” may include things like gender, age, zip code, and interests. We may collect such information about you through our services and use it to provide you with personalized services and to analyze trends to ensure that our services and the information on them is targeted to meet your needs. Please note that we also consider aggregated information that does not identify specific individuals to be non-personally identifiable information.
- Location Information: When you use the Site or Service, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, global positioning systems, and other sensors that may provide Company with information about nearby devices and WiFi access points.
- Usage Information: When you use the Site or Service, we may collect and process information about how you use the Site or Service, including how you move through the Site or Service, and which website you visited before coming to our Site, and where you go after you leave our Site.
- Feedback Information: From time to time, we may request that you provide us with feedback regarding the Site or Service, as well as the products and services we offer that may or may not be personally identifiable to you. We may do this in the form of a survey or other feedback mechanism. We may collect and analyze this information.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies: Some of our Site pages may utilize “cookies” to improve the functionality of the Site. Cookies are text files that are sent by servers to web browsers and stored on your computer. They tell us which parts of the Site you’ve visited so we can alert you to software compatibility issues and save your preferences for future visits to the Site.
- Smart Cookies: Pages of the Site or Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as smart cookies (which includes web beacons, clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
If you encounter a screen or page that requests information you do not want to share with us, do not enter the information and do not proceed with that screen or page.
In addition to the foregoing, the following provisions control use of the Site by Consumers.
How We Use Your Information
We take your privacy sriously. We use the information that we collect about you to provide, maintain, protect and improve the services and products that we provide to you. We use your information for the following purposes, or may use it for these purposes in the future:
Personally Identifiable Information
We use, or may use, your personally identifiable information to:
- Offer you the products and services you request;
- Help us create or offer content that is relevant to you;
- Allow you to access certain areas of the Site or Service;
- Register you as a member and develop your profile to enable you to take advantage of the personalized features of the Site or Service;
- Alert you to special offers, updated information, and other new services offered by us or by third parties;
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies;
- Forward promotional materials and to fulfill the terms of any promotion;Improve your user experience and the experience of other users of the Site or Service, including through the improvement and implementation of new security measures and protections;
- Understand how you use the Site or Service;
- Improve the usability of the Site or Service;
- Identify you as a poster or provider of communications or content; or
- Contact you in response to an email or other communication.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We periodically prepare analyses and reports reflecting our visitor and member use of the Site or Service and other services. In preparing these reports, we may combine and analyze the Personal Information you provide to us with information from other sources.
How We Use Your Information
As part of the use of your information for the above purposes, we may disclose your information to our vendors and other contractors who perform various functions on our behalf, including in the following ways:
Personally Identifiable Information
We may share or disclose your personally identifiable information in the following instances:
- To fulfill a service to you (e.g. to connect you with suppliers or to remit rebates to you);
- To send you information, including news, events, and related information that you have subscribed to receive;
- To offer you products from our affiliates, strategic partners, or agents, or to assist such parties for research, administrative, and/or business purposes;
- To unaffiliated third-party service providers, agents, or independent contractors who help us maintain our products and services. For example, we may provide information to third-party analytics companies in order to improve the usability of our Site;
- To comply with law or, if in good faith we believe that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law, to comply with legal process served on us, and to protect and defend our rights or property, or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of you and our other visitors or other persons;
- To third parties as part of a corporate reorganization process including, but not limited to, a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or substantially all of our assets;
- To track and analyze non-identifying, aggregate usage and volume information from our visitors or members and provide such information to third parties;
- To protect against fraud or potential fraud.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may disclose and share information about you and your use of the Site or Service if we believe such disclosure is necessary to:
- Comply with the law and/or legal process where a formal request has been made;
- Protect or defend our rights and/or property and property of others;
- Respond to claims that the content(s) of a communication violates the rights of another.
If we or any of our affiliates is involved in a merger, acquisition, asset sale, joint venture or other, similar transaction, we will continue to ensure the confidentiality of any Personal Information. We may transfer or allow access to Personal Information as part of the transaction and in review or preparation for it as described below.
In the event that:
- We engage in one more asset sales or purchases;
- We are acquired;
- We engage in one or more business combinations, mergers or acquisitions;
- Substantially all of our assets are acquired; or
- We are subject to an event of bankruptcy
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from us or our nonaffiliated partners. If you do not wish to have your contact information used to promote our products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to Info@BusinessCashBack.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. You also may choose not to receive marketing email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in our marketing emails.
Accessing, Correcting and Deleting Your Information
If you provide us with information or create an account in order to access the Site or receive the Services, we may or may not be able to provide you with access to your Personally Identifiable Information. If information that we control about you is incorrect, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it (unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes). When updating your Personally Identifiable Information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
We have implemented measures to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Before we receive and store information, we make reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. We use firewalls to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of such firewalls or secure server software.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password to access the Site or Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask that you not share this password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted via our Service. Any transmission of Personal Information is done at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site or Service.
Minors Under the Age of 18
Our Service is not intended for minors under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Site or Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on our Service or on or through any of its features/register on the Site or Service, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Service or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a minor under 18 years of age without verification of parental consent, we will delete the information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a minor under age 13, please contact us at Info@BusinessCashBack.com.
Third Party Links
The Site or Service may contain links to webpages operated by parties other than Company. For example, our Site may offer you a single sign-on service that you may use to link to other Web sites or otherwise access platforms or services offered by third parties, or it may permit you to access the Site via single sign-on from such third parties. Those third parties’ privacy practices may differ from ours. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy policies or other practices of such websites. Our inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. Further, it is up to the User to take precautions to ensure that whatever links the User selects or software the User downloads (whether by using the Site or Service to access websites or otherwise) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. Other websites and services may have their own privacy policies, which the User will be subject to upon linking to the third party's website. Company strongly recommends that each User review the third party’s terms and policies.
Do Not Track (DNT) Signals
The Site and Service does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Some third party websites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, your browser may include controls to block and delete cookies, web beacons and similar technologies, to allow you to opt out of data collection through those technologies.
Information for California Residents
A California resident who has provided personal data to a business with whom he/she has established a business relationship for personal, family, or household purposes (a “California Customer”) may request information about whether the business has disclosed personal information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. In general, if the business has made such a disclosure of personal data, upon receipt of a request by a California Customer, the business is required to provide a list of all third parties to whom personal data was disclosed in the preceding calendar year, as well as a list of the categories of personal data that were disclosed. California Customers may request further information about our compliance with this law by mailing us at 11320 State Rte 9 # 700204, Champlain, NY 12919 USA or emailing us at Info@BusinessCashBack.com. Please note that we are only required to respond to two requests per California Customer each year under Code Section 1798.83
Changes to this Policy